Chi-Town Squares News
Apr 29, 2018 - Chi-Town Squares Summer Schedule!
We dance an abbreviated schedule from June through August. We return to weekly dancing during the second week of September.
No Experience Needed Dance Party!
- Thursday, June 7, 7pm-9pm
- No July Dance Party
- Thursday August 2, 7pm-9pm
Mainstream and Plus!
- Thursday, June 21, 7pm-9:30pm
- Thursday, July 12, 7pm-9:30pm
- Thursday, July 26, 7pm-9:30pm
- Thursday, August 23, 7pm-9:30pm
A2 and C1!
- Monday, June 4, 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Monday, June 18, 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Monday, July 16, 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Monday, July 30, 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Monday, August 6, 7:30pm-9:30pm
- Monday, August 20, 7:30pm-9:30pm
Feb 13, 2018 - Members Section of the new Website
The Members section of the new website is not yet operational. We're working on it and there is a projected completion date of of May 31. If anyone needs member database information or other document information please write us at email@example.com.
Feb 7, 2018 - Thursday Night Dancing Changes
A change in the Thursday night format came out of a conversation during the February Callers and Board Members Meeting.
- 7-7:30pm, Caller Development. Our callers will call to dance speed, so come on in at 7pm, help our new callers hone their craft and join the fun!
- 7:30-9pm, Mainstream Dancing. Our featured callers will call Mainstream.
- 9-9:30pm, Plus Dancing. Our featured caller will call two Plus tips, so that our Plus dancers can get more experience.
Jan 30, 2018 - The Heat at Ebenezer
Please wear extra layers whenever temperatures dip below 30 degrees! The boiler is working at partial capacity. The boiler and the building are old. Boiler replacement this year is not an option. We continue to be in contact with Ebenezer. We will keep you updated with information as it becomes available.
Jan 29, 2018 - Photos and Media for the New Website
If you have any Chi-Town Squares photos you'd like to share please contact us with photos as attachments in a JPEG or PNG format.
Do you have time to scan and digitize some of our historical photographs so that we can put them on our website?
Could you help with graphic design and editing of our letterhead? Give it some thought. Maybe you have some time to give!
Chi-Town Squares is Chicago's LGBTQ* Modern Square Dance Club